Ayr strategies are one of the latest new listings in the Cannabis security exchange which carries trading underneath the symbol AYR.A. which has previously made the trade in the neo exchange. The company has also is listed out in the case.
The company holds 5 sanitoria in key markets across Nevada which is about 14,0000 squares foot cultivation facility alongside 2 production facilities of cannabis-infused products, the company in Massachusetts has 2 medical dispensaries a 13,000 sq ft cultivation facility in a hefty business.
THE RENEMURATION SENSED
- The CEO of the company has told after closing up the qualified transaction made a meaningful improvement to their business. As the company would experience a strong impetus in both Nevada and Massachusetts, as told by the CEO of the company they are exerting three times as many products internally while compared to the first quarter and are making a great improvement to stumble upon an existing demand in Nevada
- While their business is worked at a supreme capacity to meet the existing demands the production in July, they are briefing their production level form Nevada to Massachusetts and has delivered the expansion of 19,000 feet of the company which Is a 150% increase in the level
- AYR has 5 operating companies but is leading in the cannibal products and packaged goods, the transaction made an increment to 4,200 in the year 2019, July to the monthly average approximately in year beginning, it was 3000
- The revenue increased 20% in the mid of 2019 to the US $10.5 million compared to the beginning of the year
- The company expansion was fully funded with DDN423.5 million of the balance sheet, the shares are being sold with 15 $
AYR PERSPECTIVE IN 2020
- In the year 2020 AYR expects the growth of the company to range from $207 and $ 227 then the last year with a profit rate of 67% to 83%
- it expects the growth of $93 million to $103 million with EBITA, while it Is the income from the operations that have been imposing income and tax. expecting the growth of the company to make above 170% to 199%