Fourth-quarter and full-year 2019 adjusted revenues (1) .5 24.5 million and. 78.8 million, an increase of 123% and 100%, respectively, from the previous year
Pro Pharma for the acquisition of Green Solutions, full-year adjusted revenue of 4 154.5 million; Transaction on track to close in Q2 2020.New York-March 10, 2020- (Business Wire) -Columbia Care Inc. Operators of the global medical cannabis industry, which has licenses across the United States and the European Union, today announced its fourth-quarter and full-year financial and operating results for the year ended December 31, 2019.
“2019 is a historic year for Columbia Care. We delivered the third quarter of three-digit revenue growth and 100% top-line revenue growth for the year. ”Said Nicholas Vita, CEO of Columbia Care.
Programs. Now that we have completed our 2019 capital plan, we can use our fixed assets to generate a profit on a consolidated basis in each market. Investors should expect that the pace of operation will increase as we move against our unwavering desire to make Columbia Care a top-class and most trusted global cannabis provider. “
Highlights of the fourth quarter 2019 operation alone
- .5 Adjusted revenue of $ 24.5 million, an increase of 123% over the previous year
- .2 23.2 million revenue, a 111% increase over the previous year
- Profit of 5.5 million gross profit (excluding changes in the fair value of biological assets and goods sold), a 40% increase over the previous year
- EBITDA adjusted (9 13.9) compared to million for the previous year (9 2.9), driven by structuring and scaling efforts leading to new market openings
The full-year 2019 financial highlights alone
- Revenue adjusted revenue of $ 78.8 million, a 100% increase over the previous year
- .5 Revenue of $ 77.5 million, an increase of 97% over the previous year
- Profit 20.6 million (excluding changes in the fair value of biological assets and goods sold), an increase of 25% over the previous year
- Year adjusted EBITDA of million (46.9) compared to the previous year (1.11.1 million).
- Pro Pharma Full Year 2019 Financial Summary (3)
- Revenue adjusted $ 154.5 million
- Profit 53.1 million gross profit (excludes changes in fair value of biological assets and changes in inventory sold)
- E Adjusted EBITDA (. 38.7 million)